See job description for details
About The Role
- Great opportunity to provide high quality and strategic financial insight and analysis
- Build collaborative relationships with colleagues across the International countries and Australia
- Reports to CFO, International
Role Location: Three Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong
Role Type: Permanent, full time
As a Finance Business Partner, you are a vital part of the International CFO Team providing strategic financial insight and analysis in order to drive performance and sound financial management across the business. This includes strategic guidance and decision support, provision of financial information, ad-hoc reporting and analysis, and governance. As part of the team supporting the International CEO and his country Direct Reports, this role is highly visible and rewarding.
You will support the International Head of FP&A and country CFOs in providing finance support on related analysis, deep dives, planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting functions, developing subject matter expertise, and driving and supporting better outcomes for the Bank.
Your role supports the Finance strategy by being responsible for driving performance, allocating resources, shaping strategy and ensuring decisions are based on facts for the International institutional business. Note that the responsibilities below are illustrations of some of the key tasks performed by the team. These will evolve over time based on priorities set by the International CEO and CFO. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven professional experience in Finance roles preferably with Financial Planning & Analysis or Finance business partnering experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and HFM or equivalent
- Familiar with Thinkcell / Visual Basic
- Sound experience modelling tools for reporting/budgeting
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Qualifications in Finance, Accounting, Science or Engineering field
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (HON002677). Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (a company incorporated in Australia)