Finance Business Partner (FP&A)- US Financial Institution
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Chandler Macleod
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
A leading Financial Institution is looking for a FP&A Analyst/ Senior Financial Analyst to join in their team in Hong Kong.
- Leading Financial Institution
- Financial Planning Analysis
- Attractive Compensation
- Lead planning processes for selected business units/ business lines within the region (Strategic Plans, Budgets, Forecasts)
- Engage and work with business leaders, facilitate meetings, drive discussions to build consensus around analyses and projections
- Analyze business performance, identifying drivers of variances against plan
- Keep abreast of Asia capital markets and macroeconomic trends
- Provide analytical support to regional strategic initiatives, including database queries, desktop research, model development
- Prepare monthly management reports for Asia regional leadership as well as global headquarters
- Participate in global projects to increase operational efficiency
- Provide advice to Asia leadership on headcount and expense management
- Work closely with the accounting and other functional teams to ensure integrity and relevance of management accounts and information
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting to management
- University graduate with degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with 3-7 years of relevant working experience
- Strong command of oral and written English and Mandarin
- Strong IT skills in Windows environment (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Advanced MS Excel/ Powerpoint skills are a must.
- Exposure to multidimensional reporting applications (e.g., Hyperion Essbase) as well as general ledger software is desirable.