Job Reference #209553BR
You'll be working in Finance, under Corporate Centre CFO Function. Working as the Finance Business Partner for Group Corporate Services (GCS), you will be working directly with the GCS Regional Head, respective sub-regional, country and functional heads and COOs/ BMs, acting as their primary point of contact into Group Finance. You will also be working closely with Global GCS COOs, Global CFOs and across wider Finance functions. Your expertise
• university Degree (Accounting preferred) and/ or Professional Accounting qualifications, with good understanding of IFRS 16
• experience in accounting, controlling, forecasting, budgeting (ideally more than 8 years in a similar role focusing on Real Estate Management or equivalent field)
• strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders within a regional and global environment
• strong and resilient team player
• conscientious and focused on objectives / deliverable with a can-do-attitude
• challenging existing views as an independent adviser to ensure Finance can meet its objectives About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.