Our client is a global bank and they are now looking for a Finance Business Analyst under Global Banking (renewable contract with possibility to turn perm). The ideal candidate will possess good understanding of finance product knowledge and relevant banking experience.
- This role sits within HK Equity Product Control
- Ensure accurate reporting of Front Office based Profit & loss, include providing an analysis of the components of P&L. The purpose of the P&L analysis process is to provide insight into the apparent sources of P&L and enable assessment of these against expectation based on knowledge of trading portfolio, trading activity, market movements (or lack of) and other factors.
- Review and validation of near-shore work including understanding any limitations of the standard process as it applies to their business and adjusting locally for those limitations
- Work with peers across Product Control, PC change Finance, including Business, Global Finance Operations, and the wider organization to build effective co-operative relationships to drive value added changes in Product Control PL production processes.
- Working experiences in Product Control / Pricing / Valuation / Risk Management is preferred
- Degree in Risk Management, Accounting & Finance, Business or relevant disciplines
- Good command of English
- Open to big 4 candidates with banking clients