My client is one of the leading financial advisory firm. To cope with the continuous expansion of the business, they are looking for high calibre to lead the Finance team as a Finance Associate Director.
- Lead, plan, prepare and monitor the reporting and analyzing all aspects of the new business unit's finance functions
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports tax and audit functions
- Oversee the company's finance practices, to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function and to make sure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures
- Translate strategy and communicate financial information and develop long term growth plans and financial projections
- Coordinate audits and makes sure the proper filing of tax returns is handled in a timely manner
- Implement and maintain control systems and ensure compliance with relevant rules and regulations and the group policies
- Qualified accountant with 12 years finance and accounting experience from financial service industry
- 5 years or above people management experience
- Finance experience in Insurance is highly preferable
- Familiarize with FRR requirements, daily liquid capital and client's money rules
- Familiarize with US GAAP and SOX compliance rules and regulations experience
- Strong leadership skills to motivate and build an excellent team as well as to engage with all the stakeholders of the company and lead as a role model
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidate, please APPLY with your updated CV, current and expected salary for further discussion.