Our client is a Global Private Equity fund. With a strong performaning team and stable culture, they are looking for a finance assistant manager to join the team due to the expansion.
- Responsible to support financial reporting, management reporting for APAC offices
- Liaise with third parties on AP and month-end process
- Handling expenses
- Responsible to prepare for monthly cashflow forecast for cash management purpose and regulatory requirement on liquidity of regulated activities under SFC
- Liaise with internal/external auditor for interim review and annual audit
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent disciplines
- Qualified Accountant with professional qualifications of ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in finance and in-house finance experience is a must
- Experience in PE is most preferred, other financial services will also be considered (external auditor with NO in-house experience will NOT be considered)
- Detailed-minded, independent and flexible
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
For interested parties, CLICK HERE to apply or send your updated resume to email@example.com .