Finance - Treasury Capital Markets, Corporate Treasury - Assistant Vice President/Vice President
Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the firm's liquidity, optimizing its capital base, and coordinate the Firm's recovery and resolution planning. The Asia region consists of a hub in Hong Kong and regional offices in Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, and Mumbai. The role is based in Hong Kong. Treasury Capital Markets is the execution arm of Corporate Treasury that manages the Firm's liquid reserve using approved funding and deployment instruments across international subsidiaries. You will:
- Manage the Firm's High Quality Liquid Assets (HQLA) currency mix with focus on Asian currencies using FX swaps/Repo/money market instruments
- Monitor Foreign Exchange (FX) and Interest Rate risk profile of the Treasury portfolio and execute necessary hedges
- Partner with Sales and Trading desk, Operations and Finance colleagues in the region to maintain adequate reserves across regional subsidiaries in accordance with regulatory and liquidity risk framework
- Own funding execution for Asian currencies for the firm as well as regional subsidaries. Sign-off trader Profit and Loss (PnL), risk, and closing liquidity positions for global reporting
- Represent Treasury in forums evaluating new business initiatives, large trades with funding impact, in partnership with risk and finance stakeholders We offer:
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight of our business
- A desirable compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal trainings
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant diverse environment, we are inclusive of individual backgrounds and leverage them to foster our work environment and culture About us:
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow.
Interested in flexible working opportunities' Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals.