Finance - Legal Entity Controller, Associate (Hong Kong)
• Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight of our business
• A desirable compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
• Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
• Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
• A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and use them to better our work environment and culture
• Monthly financial close including analytical review and sign off balance sheet, P&L accounts for each legal entity.
• Review and analysis of financials ratios for key stakeholders. Ensure compliance with local GAAP and US GAAP.
• Ensure compliance with internal standards, controls and policies.
• Monitor and analyze movements of P&L and balance sheet from management and legal entity perspective.
• Production of revenue reporting and management reporting packs for businesses.
• Drive process improvement process through refinement in data quality and enhanced control.
• Engagement in various cross-divisional ad-hoc projects and assisting in queries from stakeholders.
Team Profile: Global Corporate Controllers (GCC) is responsible for overseeing the accounting, financial and regulatory reporting for the Firm. Finance prepares external reports for public and regulatory filings and internal reporting for financial oversight and analysis.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.