Gravitas Recruitment Group Asia Banking Division provides innovative search solutions, competitor analysis and market intelligence to our clients across the Global Financial Markets.
Our client is a well-established global leading investment bank, currently looking for Front Office Application Support Specialists of all levels. You will work with excellent and experienced colleague in a sizeable international bank, there are also great chances to grow into a people manager in the future.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage users' requests and incidents flows by gathering the information from the different communication channels (trading floor live interaction; mailboxes; phone; other)
- Monitors systems by using the information system's monitoring tools. Ensures that these tools are in line with our needs and takes initiatives to improve their efficiency
- Leads investigations and troubleshoot to resolve problems collectively and independently. Formalises problems and escalates to the next level of escalation when need be. Engage and improve the global co-ordination and leverage on our global setup to work with European and America offices.
- Engineers are working in shift rotation to provide 24/6 technical support for clients and internal traders
- 5+ years IT experience
- 3+ years of recent Fidessa experience o Good understanding of AMMA, TOP, BEAM, CTAC o Nice to have: Programming in tcl and Expression evaluator is a plus o Nice to have: Familiarity with PORTAL, APAS, 101, global order routing, Infrastructure post v9, coding standards
- Good Knowledge of Cash Equities markets (HK, Japan, Korea, India etc) and business workflows : DMA, Algo, Portfolio Trading, trade lifecycle
- Good understanding of Agile concepts and experience working in an Agile environment
- Capable of working in an autonomous fashion in a self-managing AGILE team
- Capacity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Dedicated and persevering, commits to delivery dates and achieving targets
- Adaptable to continuous evolution of our business model
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Nice to have :
- Experience working in large scale enterprise systems
- DevOps experience in Fidessa providing first fine support
- Experience in scripting (shell, python) and monitoring
- Familiarity with FIX protocol v4.2 / v4.4
- N Exposure to equities derivatives business
- Experience in Java and VBA programming