- HKD000 - HKD111 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
A leading pan-Asian retailer operates over 6,500 outlets - principally supermarkets, hypermarkets, convenience stores, health and beauty stores, home furnishings stores and restaurants, is looking for Facility Manager based in Hong Kong.
Primary Objective: Oversee management and compliance of the Group logistics operations at Asia
Terminal Logistics Center (ATL). Be responsible for development and implementation of effective practices that ensure employee safety and conformity to applicable Hong Kong laws and regulations. Serve as the primary point of contact between ATL and the Group.
- Comprehend and manage critical terms of the ATL Tenancy Agreement and House Rules for daily operation.
- Take an active role to ensure that ATL a safe place to work; including:
1. Check that banners are carrying out proper maintenance and preventive maintenance for our workplace and equipment.
2. Co-ordinate cross-banners critical upkeep tasks, e.g. supervise ATL to conduct Mandatory Window Inspection.
3. Environment Management.
4. Co-ordinate of safety training for our staff, as required.
5. Arrange for necessary health and safety reviews.
6. Manage insurance policies for ATL premises.
- Be in charge of maintaining the General Building Plans (GBP) for the Group leased premises at ATL. Work closely with the 4 Hong Kong banners to ensure modifications (if any) areproperly approved and documented.
- Collaborate and lead a Committee with the 4 Hong Kong banners / Supply Chain Logistics Head to:
1. Conduct risk assessment on the ATL logistics operations.
2. Conclude action plans to rectify safety and non-compliance risks on a timely basis.
3. Monitor progress and report back to the Group periodically.
4. Put together Business Continuity Plans and update as appropriate.
- Inspect ATL facilities regularly, prepare report of findings and follow up for corrective actions if any.
- Escalate to the Group when necessary.
- Compile operating policy and procedure as required.
- Keep abreast of developments in relevant laws and regulations; including (but not limited to) Building
- Ordinance & Regulations, Code of Practice for Fire Safety, Occupational Safety & Heath Ordinance,etc.
- Be the main contact with ATL for on-going lease and compliance matters.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Over 15 years of Property and Facility management experiences; of which at least 5 years atmanagerial level.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to successfully manage different projects at once and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
Competitive salary with 5 days a week, guaranteed bonus, insurance plan and medical plan will be offered.
Please send your CV with your current and expected bonus. Please note that only qualified candidates will be responded.