Job Reference # 186505BR
Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of tasks? Do you know how to manage and motivate teams?
As the Facilities Manager for Hong Kong, you will be base in UBS office in Hong Kong. You will be part of the Global Corporate Services (GCS) organization responsible for all maintenance regimes, due diligence, risk management, condition performance, energy consumption, cost discipline, incident control and event planning associated with the all the Data centers, technical facilities and offices in Hong Kong according to GCS definition. You will also need to;
• Ensure all key performance indicators are comprehensively documented, tracked and reported in accordance with corporate governance, supervision of all works, ensuring compliance with OH&S requirements, security requirements, approved work method statements and relevant corporate policies and procedures.
• Manage the life cycle of all UBS facilities / critical infrastructure across Hong Kong (Offices, Data Centers, Trading Floors, et al) and in particular all associated building services installed. (Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, electrical power distribution, UPS, Generator, lighting, fire protection systems, and monitoring & control systems.).
• Support all engineering project functions such as detailed design review and approval for new M&E installations and auditing of deliverables throughout the course of implementation to ensure quality of workmanship, and adherence to specification.
• Manage the maintenance, operational management of building services (M&E) systems and installations associated with Mission Critical Facilities that support the core business to ensure maximum uptime / minimum disruption - assist in preparation of Annual Capital Budgets and assist in preparation of corporate strategic plan for capital improvements.
• Development of facility maintenance management processes and procedures with Regional Head of Engineering, the Greater China Facilities & Engineering Manager and the Hong Kong GCS Management - provision of regular technical & financial reporting on maintenance and other relevant installation work.
• Implementation / management of maintenance contracts Your team
You will be working in the GCS team in Hong Kong responsible and manage the onsite team of outsourced integrated facilities vendor and technical staff. Your expertise
• Degree qualification in electrical or mechanical engineering -professional qualification with chartered or equivalent
• At least 15 years of experience in MEP Engineer, 2 years of experience in banking industry is preferred - membership of professional bodies is an advantage
• Experience in high specification banking and financial institution office environment including data center and construction
• Experience in handling critical incident/ time critical relocation / commissioning and maintenance in data center environment is highly preferred
• Maintain effective operations and have a strategic mind - experience in managing the overall maintenance activities and supervision of local facilities management team
• Proven track record in administration of projects, meeting demand requirement including deadlines of deliverables, and present status updates to senior management
• Oversea work travel may require
• Flexible approach to working hours and available for emergency calls.
• Motivated, self-directed and driven
• Ability to work independently with minimum direction and exercise good judgment in the performance of work.
• Ability to work concurrently on a wide variety of sub-projects and to meet demanding requirements including dead-lines of deliverable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under own initiative - ability to interact with internal and external teams
• Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and native ( i.e able to formulate comprehensive and precise reports) About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.