FX Trading Application Support Analyst
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 11 Feb 19
Provides leadership to technical systems support projects within a technology organization.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
- Participates in the development of technical support strategies and plans;
- Acts as an internal consultant regarding use of tools and process re-engineering to improve delivery, support and governance process execution;
- Provides technical expertise for technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services;
- oversees the creation of diagnostic, simulation and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and/or restore service or data to systems; leads support projects and migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations;
- Leads efforts to troubleshoot network, hardware and software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups;
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas; oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan;
- Provides direction or guidance to less experienced staff.
- 5 + years of experience of Microsoft Window servers
- 5 + years of experience with SQL scripts
- 5 + years of proficient Red Hat Linux experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of applications for FX including Payment Processing and other FX Trading Floor Business Applications (e.g.: Opics, Calypso, Market Data)
- An understanding of FX products.
- Experience with JAVA, J2EE, WEBLOGIC , NDM and MQ Series
- Proven knowledge of diagnostic and support tools used in the application support environment.