• Provide competitive pricing and market information to other business units.
• Assist in dealing activities in foreign exchange market and other derivative products to maximize the profitability.
• Understand and interpret current market dynamics, handle enquiries and provide pricing to the front line business units.
• Provide market information, analysis and market commentry/ reports to management for formulating strategic purpose.
• Assist in developing and monitoring treasury operational policies.
• Bachelor degree holder or above.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in active FX/ Forward/ IRS/ CCS trade execution/ dealing.
• Qualification for Enhanced Competency Framework on Treasury Management is preferable.
• Thorough knowledge of business practice and principles and in depth understanding.
• Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Proficient in MS Office/ Excel/ Word/Power point and Bloomberg or Reuters.
• Self motivated with strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• A good team player, hardworking, self disciplined and willing to work under pressure.
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin.