Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading bank is looking for an FX Murex IT Project Manager in driving Asia regional projects. The selected candidate will be working with various business and technology stakeholders in driving a successful technology change and implementation.
- Lead global markets FX IT Projects working with cross-team technology members including development, infrastructure, security risk, and governance.
- Provide project management support to regional businesses. It would be required to manage resources across different locations and teams.
- Lead the whole project across the assessment of solution feasibility, development and deployment.
- Work with technology teams, operations, finance, and risk teams across the whole SDLC including testing and deployment.
- Lead and implement the projects from end-to-end delivery.
- Identify project risk and mitigate business risk.
- At least 7 years of working experience in a project management role in a western banking setup.
- Hands-on project management skills.
- Business experience in the financial industry ideal focus on FX trading and business area.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good technical experience in SDLC and Project Lifecycle.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple demands and changing priorities.
- Great personality to work effectively with all levels of stakeholders across the organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Candidate with Chinese (Mandarin) ability would be very helpful/
- Bachelor degree from a reputed University
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put FX Murex IT Project Manager - Leading Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) IT Programme Manager (Data Technology) - Enterprise Platform
2) Senior Network Connectivity Level 3 Engineer (AVP) - Global Investment Bank in Hong Kong
3) Front Office Python RAD Developer (Prime) - Global Investment Bank