FXMM & Options analyst, 6 months contract
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Resource Solutions
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
See job description
Our award winning, tier one corporate and investment banking client is looking for an immediately available individual to join for 6 months to assist the sub-team head in processing FX/MM/OPT in the regional hub (Hong Kong). Gain exposure in this short term contract within fixed income banking. Those with 1 to 3 years of experience, or fresh graduates (ideally with middle office internship experience), will be considered.
- Liaise with RMs, traders, Finance & Control and colleagues of other support units to provide high quality of service to customers.
- Handle inquiries from both internal and external customers.
General support work
- Support part of FX/MM/FX Option products such as Inter-bank FX/MM, Commercial FX, Money Market Loan, Non-deliverable Forward, Plain-vanilla & Exotic FX Option, Dual Currency Option Investment (DCOI), Offshore-deposit, etc. on the Regional Processing of FX/MM/CND/FX Option for satellites in Hong Kong, PRC, Taipei, Malaysia, Tokyo
- Perform physical input / check on manual vouchers, mail confirmation / advice, deal tickets, dealing support documents and any other paper-works prepared by team members or interfaced from other computer systems.
- Perform periodic reconciliation among the records in Front-office, Back-office and ATLAS2.
- Ensure proper filing system is in place.
- Perform input / modification / verification / validation in various application systems such as ATLAS2, OMR, SWIFT Alliance, etc.
- Maintain necessary data files in Microsoft EXCEL / WORD or through data extraction from Business Object, StorQM Plus, etc.
- Perform the required signature verification (if any) in SignView / SignPlus.
- Regularly control the incoming scanned documents are timely received from Satellites via E-Archival.
- Assist Sub team manager to conduct system testing / acceptance, Projects Implementation and team management.
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
- Minimizing operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risk of fraud, by helping to devise, and by implementing, sufficient regular controls.
- Ensuring appropriate escalation to management and/or Permanent Control (or Compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified.
Perform other duties as assigned by Sub-Team Manager(s)
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework
- 1 to 3 years of experience in FXMM & Fx Option settlement process. Fresh grads having had middle office internship experiences will be considered.
- Intermediate knowledge with Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Ability to work independently and potentially support holiday work as regional hub
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious international bank with a long history of providing corporate banking solutions to businesses and to large local companies, financial institutions and multinationals. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who are hungry to progress and eager to grow their knowledge.
To be considered for this role, click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Values and Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at our client the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. They are an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of our client to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.