- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 20 Apr 19
FRESH GRAD KOREAN SPEAKING- Relationship Assistant Officer
- Hong Kong
- Full time
FRESH GRAD KOREAN SPEAKING- Relationship Assistant Officerjob description
- Solicit new business from corporate customers.
- Prepare the credit application and make analysis of each single customer.
- Support senior relationship officer / manager, and work with other departments for business development.
- Liaise with external parties, such as legal counsel, professional valuers, and other counterparties.
- Draft the facility documents and review the legal documents.
- Handle the customer relationship, such as account opening, documentation signing, etc.
- Monitor the customers' daily account operation.
- Maintain loan assets portfolio in healthy growth.
- Perform all duties as instructed by supervisors and management whenever required.
- Degree in Business / Finance / Accounting
- Fresh graduate is allowed.
- Can work independently and report to senior management.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Korean
- Good knowledge of MS Office
If you are interested in this position, please click link to apply. If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Eva Tai at +852 2232 3465 or firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential conversation.
sales support, relationship
Degree in Business / Finance / Accounting