An all-round role with 70% controllership + 30% Business & strategy exposure This role stands out from other similar roles because it does not only provide typical finance control experience in a blooming industry, it also provides precious business exposure such as involvement in business finance and formulation of new strategy/commercial partnership.
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis on performance, review trends and patterns across different business lines and channels
- Be a key contributor in annual budget planning and 3 years strategic growth plan
- Proactively take part in budget meetings, forecasting activities, preparation of management reports and commentaries writing
- Conduct market benchmarking and conduct necessary researches
- Perform regular analysis of financial result variance against plan, evaluate business initiatives in relation to control policy and strategy
- Act as finance representative in business/strategy meetings, give recommendations and advises in relation to the financial impacts, feasible finance set ups, KPI tracking, market trends etc.
- Finance/Accounting Degree holder with a professional accounting qualification
- 5-9 years of experience in FP&A (not just expense analysis but also on PnL analysis)
- Prior insurance accounting experience, Life or GI, would be an advantage
- People management experience (Necessary for Manager, not needed for AM)
- Big Four Auditors with insurance client focus and strong interpersonal skills are welcome to apply