Consulting Director - Finance & Accountancy
Our client is a Famous Chinese Financial Institute. It's a growing big platform to work at.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures, supporting annual cost budgets, providing trends and forecasts, explaining variance
- Communicate directly and efficiently between departments to gather information and prepare the expense analysis reports
- Review expense applications and monthly closing
- Accurate and timely delivery of internal and external FP&A requests
- Manage, monitor, and review the settlement processing of corporate actions and the operations of front and back-office systems
- Manage and monitor account opening and account maintenance and annual capital planning
- Support continuous process improvement of systems, processes and reporting.
- Liaise with auditors and other professionals regarding audit and banking matters
- At least 5 years working experience and 1~2 years in house, preferred experience gained in asset management, PE or fund industry
- High proficiency in Excel Pivot Table, V-Look Up, and PowerPoint Presentation. Hands-on experience in Business Intelligent report will be an advantage.
- Familiar with the settlement practices in HK and other global stock markets
- Highly motivated; demonstrates a "can-do" approach
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, commercial awareness and financial astuteness
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)