FP&A Director | Investment Bank & Securities (up to $1m)
about the company.
Our client is a prestigious investment group with strong clients portfolio across Asia, Europe and the U.S and substantive financial growth recent years. Currently, they are looking for a Director for its Financial Planning & Analysis team in Hong Kong. about the team.
You will supervise 1-2 subordinates, report to the Head of Management Reporting. You will work with a team of down-to-earth, dynamic and diligent professionals across the Group. about the job.
Reporting to the Head of Management Reporting, you will:
skills & experiences required.
- Closely monitor and analyze performance of all business units including FICC, Equities, Corporate Finance, Asset Management, Derivatives and Research
- Provide insightful commentaries on KPIs, revenue and cost control in order to meet the Group's objectives
- Identify core strengthes of the bank by performing comparative analysis of different BUs
- Conduct annual budgeting, cashflow analysis and drive global cost allocation exercises
- Present key findings to C-Suites during Executive meetings, clearly illustrate financial performance, risks and opportunities of all business units
- Implement new changes and transformation by driving new initiatives and scope of analysis
- Strengthen operational effectiveness by implementing management reporting policies, procedures and systems upgrades
how to apply.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member in CPA or CFA is desired
- Minimum 10-12 years experience in management reporting/ FP&A gained from investment banks or leading financial institutions
- Good knowledge in global investment bank products including FICC, equities, derivatives, capital markets
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, "forward looking" mind-set
- Good command of written and spoken English
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: email@example.com