A reputable China-based Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a high-calibre FI Manager to join her Global Banking Department.
- Manage relationship among Correspondent Banks, set up the Agreement & coordinate related activities
- Perform KYC and onboarding process and procedures
- Manage interbank credit limit and related control issues
- Perform various types of risk analysis and monitoring for all related transactions in the Department, such as trading & settlement risks for all kinds of products, e.g. Bonds, Swap, Futures, Forward Rate Agreement and Structured Products
- Draft all kinds of risk-related policies & procedures for Global Banking Department
- Maintain up-to-date Risk Framework and set up Credit & Risk Mechanism to predict risk indicators and prevent potential risk
- Provide solutions for all level of risks relating to the Department
- Provide marketing & training support deemed necessary
- Bachelor degree or above in Economics & Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 to 5 years or above relevant working experience in dealing with correspondent banking relationship in Treasury or Global Banking
- Familiarized with HKMA’s regulatory framework in Treasury and Global Banking
- Good knowledge on Treasury & Structured Products, such as Bonds, Futures, Interest Rate Swap, Forward Rate Agreement, etc.
- Good analytical & quantitative skills with strong data and numerical sense
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a good team player
- Proficient in PC applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Leo at 62828201.