Involve in technical implementation for new electronic trading customers via FIX protocol/Migrate existing client FIX connections
This company is one of the most widely recognized and well established financial institutions with Client Connectivity Services group, looking for a FIX on-boarding engineer to join the team.
- Involve in technical implementation for new electronic trading customers via FIX protocol/Migrate existing client FIX connections to different regions in Asia.
- Responsible to design, configure, test and support FIX interfaces between clients and internal/external electronic trading destinations (Include asset classes are Equities, Futures, Options, and FX)
- Work with clients and vendor account managers and various trading desks, to provide creative technology and business solutions to systems and applications issues that arise
- Cross team communication to translate and integrate client functional demands into existing FIX Product offering and Level 2 production support when required.
- Extensive experience with FIX protocol.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, network infrastructure and firewall
- Experience in Linux/Unix/Shell/Perl Scripting
- Good understanding and experience of database and SQL
- Good understanding and experience of electronic trading (Equites/Derivative etc.)
- Good troubleshooting skills, logical thinker, customer focused
- Experience working with/supporting electronic trading product offerings.
- Understanding of financial markets/Exchanges
- Understanding of asset classes including: Equities/Derivatives/FX
- Experience working on a client connectivity team/client certification/onboarding.
- Experience with change control procedures