FIG Director/Executive Director - Chinese Investment Bank
- HKD100000.00 - HKD120000 per week + Excellent bonus potential!
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
Our client is a renowned Chinese Investment Bank with a solid platform and very strong deal flow. Due to additional business needs, a new headcount has come up for the FIG in either a Director or Executive Director level role.
- Responsible overseeing the "full cycle" of transactional execution including marketing pitches, reviewing of financial modelling/analysis, presentation, etc
- Responsible for origination of new business in conjunction with the product teams
- Develop expertise in the quantitative and analytical framework to develop strategic, capital structure and valuation recommendations to clients
- Provide support in execution for the transactions working alongside senior bankers
- Provide training, coaching and mentoring of junior colleagues
- Keep abreast of key market developments and establishing knowledge of the target client base on relevant market dynamics
- Have at least 7+ years of relevant experience in the FIG space in an investment banking environment
- Have good experience in both origination and execution capacity
- Have solid experience in the local market is a must
- Have had prior team management experience is highly preferred
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a MUST
Interested parties please send updated CV to Venus IP at email@example.com