FIC Product Development - Markets - VP
FIC Product Development is responsible for existing product management and new product development in FIC area. The candidate will collaborate closely with different internal teams to identify the market demand, generate new ideas and manage the product rollout to ensure the alignment of the company FIC strategy.
- Explore and generate ideas to develop new Fixed Income and Currency ("FIC") products and services to meet the market demand and in line with the strategic plan
- Propose and implement changes in existing exchange traded product suites by partnering with internal stakeholders
- Provide input to formulate FIC strategy and set clear product development directions
- Lead market research and conduct business feasibility study in line with regulatory requirements
- Manage the product development process and collaborate with different internal departments to deliver the result, and monitor the PNL
- Prepare high-quality internal management reports to timely update the product performance and project progress, and identify the improvement areas
- Supervise and streamline the product management regular tasks
- Act as connectors to ensure the product success by working with Sales and Marketing team and Corporate Communications team in developing appropriate product strategy and market messaging to external stakeholders, including banks, brokers, trading companies, vendors and corporates, etc.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- University Degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years' relevant experience with in-depth experience in FIC products, systems and infrastructures
- Solid understanding of both exchange and OTC fixed income and currency markets and products; ideally with good knowledge in different financial platforms
- End-to-end responsibility for the development of financial products
- Knowledge of local and regional regulatory requirements
- Good team work spirit, detail oriented, self-motivated and possess strong data analysis skill
- Highly organized and focus on delivering results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese, other language as a plus
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.