Human Resources Department
Knowledge with VBA / Python 3-5 years experience in Fixed Income field are preferred Manage MO team and settlement team
- Responsible for providing trade support to the entire FICC department including prop team, flow team and derivatives team.
- Responsible for managing each team’s trade portfolio, pnl calculation, position and funding, dul diligence, policy drafting, agreement and termsheet checking and other ad hoc tasks.
- Providing various transactions report on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, trouble-shooting anomalies in a timely manner.
- Manage MO team and settlement team to facilitate daily operations of the funds such as trade booking, matching reconciliation and clearing matters.
- Responsible for managing various kind of database including counterparty/trade book/agreement/fund remittance and automation process maintenance and enhancement.
- Work cross-functionally, reconcile with different back office team like risk, compliance, treasury and finance.
- University graduate, preferably in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics or related disciplines or above with an excellent understanding of financial products
- 3-5 years experience in Fixed Income field are preferred
- At least 3 year experience in a trade support/operation
- Familiar with Euroclear/clearstream platform
- Quick learner, hardworking, results driven, responsible
- Knowledge with VBA / Python
- Mandarin fluency