Our client is a global leader in the financial services industry. In this role, you will be working on technology projects related to Global Debt Markets and Emerging Market Rates.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand business processes and requirements and advise appropriate IT solutions to fulfill business needs.
- Design, develop, deliver, and support for GDM and EM Rates business in the regions.
- Liaise and collaborate with different technology teams and business teams locally, regionally, and globally, to deliver critical business initiatives.
- Manage and participate in the entire development lifecycle, including requirement analysis, system design, development, quality assurance, testing, and deployment
- Work closely with other team members in different sites globally in developing solutions.
- Cultivate effective working relationships with business users and other IT teams to ensure user satisfaction as well as technical compliant to the established standards
- Minimum 5 years of full stack developer’s experience in the finance and banking industry environment.
- Solid experience in Java tech stacks, C++, Python, relational database, NoSql database, e.g. Mongo.
- Sound knowledge in Fixed Income system platforms.
- Solid experience on full software development lifecycles, from initiation to implementation.
- Strong experience in DevOps and Agile approaches.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please contact Adnan.
Adnan Abu Bakr Maddix
Associate Partner, Head of Singapore
Tel: +65 6950 4505 | Email: email@example.com