Our Client is a leading Chinese Securities firm based in HK who is expanding rapidly. They are looking for an FICC Department Head to fulfill and be an important part of the company’s expansion plan.
- The ideal candidate needs to have a minimum experience of 8 years, ideally gained within the markets, this could have been in running a sales or trading business, or general operations within FICC market.
- You will need to have broad experience of running and growing a strong successful team. Strong interpersonal skills are required with the ability to operate at a head level.
- Experience in FICC within a bank or major financial institution is preferred, relevant platform experience will be considered.
- Undergraduate degree or above in finance or business-related studies
- Outstanding team leader with solid financial knowledge, strong interpersonal skills, ability to build trust and confidence among clients and colleagues
- 8+ years of experience in securities firms or other financial institutions FICC department
- Work experienced in Chinese securities firm preferred
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Strong work ethic and highly self-motivated
- An in depth understanding and experience in FICC and the market. Our client has ambitious plans for the region and the growth aim so someone must share a similar mindset for market and revenue growth.