- Providing day-to-day pricing and pitching to corporate client on derivatives and investment products.
- Closely collaborate with onshore Corporate Solutions team to deliver comprehensive risk and cash management services to corporate clients.
- Partner with IB team on foreign debt related cross selling opportunities.
- Understand thoroughly the product structure. Proactively connecting with clients and build foundation of trust with clients by being accurate and responsive in dealing with clients.
- Understand firm’s risk management approaches and applicable legal and regulatory rules.
- Keep abreast of the market evolvement and industry development and market trend. Proactively build effective internal and external network.
- Profound knowledge of fixed income and derivatives products and markets;
Understand the activities of corporate treasury department.
- Understand the different types of risk and can discuss in detail of risk management approach.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skill and a strong team player.
- Entrepreneurial drive with good presentation and analytical skills.
- Open minded and quick learner.
- Self-confident, proactive& energetic.
- Well-rounded fixed income background with thorough understanding of the respective markets.
- 3-5 years relevant experiences in corporate/solution sales function in an investment bank.
- Cross-bordered (China onshore-offshore) product experience a plus.
- Corporate relationship can be a plus.
- Bachelor or above degree in a quantitative discipline or finance related field is preferred.