- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Global Associates
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
Qualified lawyer in HK with 5 years of post qualification experience gained with an international law firm or with a financial services company.
Our client, one of the top PRC investment banks in HK, who offers trading, sales and finance key market players. Products cover:
Fixed income – interest rate, debt and credit securities
Currency – foreign exchange spot, forward and tailored services
Commodities – metals, energy, agriculture, freight, and commodities
Due to rapid business expansion, they need a FICC/Derivatives lawyer
- Report to the Head of Legal
- Play a key role in delivering a wide range of high quality legal services to the trading business which will include drafting, review, and negotiate the related agreements with key market players
- Provide legal support to different asset classes including fixed income, currencies, commodities and equities
- Advise all the relevant regulatory requirements,
- Assist in the vetting of various intermediaries and collateral documentation.
- Qualified lawyer in HK
- 5 years of post qualification experience gained with an international law firm or with a financial services company.
- Strong knowledge of the FICC and derivatives markets
- High proficient in English (written and spoken) and Chinese (spoken and reading).
Please send cv to Thomson Ng, email, Thomson.firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com