You’ll work in our Hong Kong office as part of the insurance sector. Our Insurance sector serves a wide variety of clients in all functions, working on the key challenges organizations face today, ranging from growth and industry consolidation to operational efficiency and risk management. You’ll be working with leaders and other experts to navigate the challenges of a fast-changing insurance landscape and reimagine the insurance industry of the future.
You'll typically work in teams of 3 –5 consultants to help insurance clients achieve new performance highs.
You'll make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. From there, you will implement those recommendations with client team members.
You'll have the opportunity to gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Our consultants receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams.
- Bachelors degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- 4-8 years of highly relevant experience in insurance companies and industry
- Experience in proposition and product development, finance and actuarial, customer experience, technology and digital innovation, marketing and channel management
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must
- Willingness to travel