Exp. IB Credit Specialist
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Analyze new and existing corporate and FI counterparties primarily in Greater China, conduct in-depth risk analysis and recommend credit ratings, transaction ratings and risk appetite;
- Provide credit approval recommendation for fixed income, equity and lending transactions;
- Able to work independently on complex credit proposals to reach a solution under the mentorship of seniors;
- Participate in client meetings together with Front Office colleagues to conduct due diligence. Travel at times would be required;
- Set credit terms and review documentation including loan facility agreement, ISDA/CSA and other credit agreements;
- Closely monitor risk events and raise to management;
- Prepare for audit, regulatory initiatives and internal projects pertaining to CRM;
- Collaborate with the wider APAC credit team to cover businesses and counterparties in the other markets; as well as the wider CRO APAC team and other risk functions to improve the governance and risk control culture of the bank.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- University graduate, with minimum 10 years in credit risk management area with understanding and preference for corporate credit experience.
- Proficiency in capital markets and experience in investment banking business and corporate lending; experience in dealing with credit-related regulatory works desirable.
- Keen to take initiatives and able to utilise technology for problem solving.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skill, strong communication skill, independent thinking and self-starter with hands-on and dedicated approach.
- Collaboratively engage with people from other locations and units on handling business requests and initiatives. You are ambitious, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- You are proficient in Mandarin and English due to business and partner requirements.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.