Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
- Reporting to the Senior Management
- Perform and provide high-level administrative support and duties to assist senior management including calls screening, schedule and calendars managing
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, compile and maintain travel vouchers and expense records
- Prepare confidential and sensitive document, statistical reports, financial data and spreadsheets
- Perform internal and external stakeholders relationship maintenance and communication
- Coordinate committees and task forces
- Greet and receive visitors
- Plan events and activities
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Other ad hoc projects
- Bachelor degree holder preferred in Finance discipline
- Prior secretarial experience in Chinese firm and asset management company is highly preferred
- Strong computer, research and problem solving skills and flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal abilities and project coordination experience
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, external clients and vendors.
- Strong sense of confidential information and document handling is required
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)