Executive Secretary (JobID: 3322)
- To provide secretarial support to senior executive.
- To manage the schedules for the senior executive and assist in planning appointments and meetings
- To coordinate with internal departments/external parties to ensure meetings and related documents are properly handled
- To draft and prepare documents, minutes, reports, meeting and presentation materials
- To administer travels/other expenses used by the senior executive
- To handle administrative work and ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor or above academic qualification in Business or Law, preferably with formal secretarial training
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in sizable organizations, experience in banking or Legal Services (Finance sector) Industries and working with senior executive will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge in Banking and Financial Regulation is preferable
- Strong attention to details, with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with positive working attitude
- Good knowledge of computer skills in MS office and Chinese word processing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3322&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the Apply Now button. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.