Executive Investment Product Expert
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- 25 Apr 19
A Career with Hang Seng Bank - Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Retail Distribution – Wealth Sales Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 170 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are seeking qualified individuals to join our Wealth Sales Distribution as Executive Investment Product Expert.
- Assist in formulating investment strategies
- Implement sales strategy and uplift staff productivity
- Grow and develop investment business for high-net-worth customer segment
- Achieve the sales target by collaborating with Customer Relationship Managers to conduct pre-case study, share sales tactics on FX, structured products and carry out joint-call activities
- Deliver quality service and provide speedy responses in satisfying customers’ needs
- Support branch sales by providing briefing sessions on investment products
- University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines, with professional qualification such as CFA, CFP or CFMP an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ investment sales experience with sound product knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, self-motivated with strong drive to succeed
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, able to converse in Putonghua a definite advantage
- Pass the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination and fulfill the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.