About Our Client
Our client is a global multi-billion dollar private equity fund with origins in China looking for an in-bound Executive Director-level investment professional covering the TMT sector.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing the deal execution process with the team of Analysts & Associates;
- Taking the lead on deal acquisitions including negotiating transaction documentation and managing counterparty relationships
- Evaluating new transaction ideas and taking responsibility for business development projects
- Fundamental company and industry research; this includes speaking with management teams, industry experts and in-house
- Legal analysis (e.g. credit agreements, debt indentures, etc.) to understand, structure and optimize our point of investment in the capital structure
- Analysing potential transactions, including participation in due diligence and managing third party service providers
- Preparing presentations and other internal papers for new transactions
- Liaising with financial and legal advisors in structuring deals
Who we're looking for?
- Degree holder in Economics, Finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in the private equity space with prior experience in investment banking
- Proficiency in written and spoken English & Mandarin is a must.
What's on Offer?
- Attractive & Flexible Remuneration
- Multi-national work environment
- Employee Share Option Plan.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or enter BBBH70027 in the Keyword section of jobsearch.hk.hudson.com or contact Sid Sibal for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. BBBH70027. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.