Executive Director, Segment & Solutions,Corporate Partnerships
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
Products Solutions and Originations
- Improve and reinforce client origination / source leads strategy through existing eco-system model
- Define and monitor NTB handover, client migration, upgrade contact protocols.
- Build & roll out total solutions for Employee Banking clients: including Insurance, Personal Finance, MPF, Liabilities, Credit Card and Merchant Solutions.
- Define Client Journey & contact strategy for both acquisition & deepening. Develop sales model and process to ensure robust sustainable growth of the business.
- Performance monitoring & improvement.
- Expand and drive CP product solutions, including merchant payments, insurance, MPF
- Optimize existing client relationship from other Segments, improve returns and capitalize on unique advantages. Further deepen relationship with Business Banking, Commercial Banking, CIB and Distribution Network.
- Define digital strategy for CP to build additional capabilities, meet business objective and serve clients with best set of platforms.
- Deploy group digital capabilities and meet with local business needs to CP, including Microsite.
- Management for the Web site and produce relevant contents for promotion.
People and Channel Management
- Establish appropriate Employee Banking & Card acquisition marketing strategy
- Plan marketing spends and campaigns to support business strategy
- End-to-end clients collateral planning and plan for Marketing collateral by ways of Digital
- Define strategy for Centres of Influence (Introducers, referral channels)
- Execute strategic change,through effective and receptive change management practice.
- Execute strong people management leadership through hiring, retention, performance development management and team building.
- Develop and build talents through optimal resourcing, capacity planning, succession planning and engagements.
- Enhance team collaboration through strong internal and external networking.
- Adherence to laws and regulations, internal risk and compliance policies and the Group Code of Conduct
- Timely completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training, including e-learning by the set deadlines
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .