Executive Director, Corporate Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ZACD Financial Group Limited
- 05 Feb 18 2018-02-05
ZACD is seeking an experienced senior finance professional to join its team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate would become an integral leader of a young and growing team, leading deal origination, fund raising and transaction execution.
About ZACD Group
ZACD Group is an integrated asset manager listed on the GEM Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong. Headquartered in Singapore with office in Hong Kong, we offer diversified financial services and real estate investment management services serving a broad investors base and emerging growth companies in Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Greater China. ZACD specialises in real estate fund management, private capital raising, M&A, stakeholder engagement, strategic partnerships and other structured financings.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead the transaction team and execute a wide range of corporate finance deals including IPO, IFA and M&A.
• Devise deal sourcing strategies, identify sectors and groupings of companies that might be viable business targets for deal origination
• Franchise building and business development to further expand the corporate finance business of the firm
• Existing RO or qualified to be a RO for SFC Type 6 regulated activity
• Proven track record in origination and execution of corporate finance transactions
• Excellent self-starter with the ability to lead and motivate team members
• Good command of both English and Mandarin is required