Executive Director - Regional Head of Wealth Management Development
- Excellent Remuneration
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pinpoint Asia Limited
- 13 Oct 18
Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for a strategic technology leader with proven experience in private wealth management and large-scale development management to join their growing team.
They are in the midst of a multi-year build out of a world-class technology platform to enable significant business growth over the next few years. This is a leadership position at an Executive Director (ED) level. The candidate will join the Asia Wealth Management Tech leadership team.
- Manage the global development team and define the staffing requirements to support the development needs of the project
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the highest level of quality
- Work with application support teams to ensure timely issue resolution and thorough support processes
- Play a leading contributing role in driving platform strategy
- Play a major role in the enhancing and maintaining the Platform
- Work closely with Business Unit and Technology teams to understand the core business problems and deliver optimal IT solutions
- Work with senior Business Partners and Program Management team to define strategy
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members in technology space
- 12+ years of relevant industry experience at a wealth manager, broker dealer or asset manager firm
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and department leads
- Proven track record managing the development of large scale multi-tiered applications in both distributed and mainframe environment
- Strong people management and development skills
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple development projects at once
- Proven knowledge in wealth management
- Functional knowledge of investment products mutual funds, sub-accounting, alternative investments
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Deep technical proficiency and advanced level experience with Core Java, Database (Preferred DB2 or Sybase), Unix
- .NET/WPF experience a plus
- 7+ years of hands-on experience during the career span with designing, developing and delivering complex applications at major financial services firms
- Experience in driving DevOps oriented SLDC practices leading to faster time to market of solutions without compromising product quality
- Proven track record of delivery solutions that are equally strong on User Experience aspects
- An in-depth understanding of the critical aspects of major transactional production systems; scalability, reliability, service oriented architecture, distributed systems, etc.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Executive Director - Regional Head of Wealth Management Development in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Information Security Enterprise Architect – Global MNC
3) Product Manager and Architect - Global Banking Technologie