- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 14 Nov 17
Executive Assistant - Global Head
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Sales support role for the Global Subs team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Executive Assistant will be required to set up conference calls and meetings as requested, ensure meeting rooms are booked in Hong Kong and other locations as well as ensuring attendees have accepted the meeting invite. This also involves monitoring potential clashes in the diary. Ensure any materials required for the meeting are received ahead of time
* Book busienss travels, prepare itineraries and organise logistics as required. Track travel approvals and requests from direct reports.
* Coordinate offsites and onsites meeting for the team
* Tasks include but are not limited to; book travels, secure venue if applicaple, arrange locistics such as meeting rooms, access passes, and staff dinners.
* Raise IT requests issues, follow up and ensure request is done on time
* Assist in onboarding new joiners and coordinate equipment in conjunction with HR
* Adhoc admin tasks that arise and basic collation of data
Qualifications and Skills
* At least 5 years working experience with 3+ years in similar role managing smaller deliverables where coordinating and influencing skills are needed
* Advanced MS Office skills
* Excellent communication skills in English (written & spoken)
* Ability to work independently, proactively and with flexibility
* High integrity and be able to safeguard confidentiality with sensitive information
* Experience working in an international, multi-cultural organisation.
Lead by example,
Take ownership and responsibility
Be trustworthy and reliable
Able to multitask
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.