A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to join their team. Able to provide competitive remuneration. Responsible for assisting and/or leading the organization of events, staff onboarding & offboarding logistics and etc.
Position: Executive Administrative Assistant, 6 Months Contract (Renewable)
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years.
- Managing staff onboarding & offboarding logistics
- Assisting and/or leading the organization of events
- Team travel arrangements and coordinating logistics for business trips
- Filing, invoicing and processing of expense claims and related record-keeping
- Maintaining group leave records and handling phone enquiries
- Providing general support including photocopying, booking meeting rooms, stationery re-ordering, typing, filing, mail, etc.
- Assisting in ad hoc project administration support when required
- Degree / Diploma in Business Administration, Secretarial or other relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in secretarial, executive / administrative assistant field, preferably working experience in the banking / financial industry
- Strong travel & logistic arrangements skills, organizational skills, attention to details and initiative
- Experience in managing relationships across all levels
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in managing team travel expenses / claims
- Team player
- Fluent in English and Cantonese/Mandarin.