Executive Administrative Assistant - Compliance
JPMorgan Chase Bank is a global leader in the financial servicesindustry, offering intelligent solutions across comprehensive and cutting edgeglobal product platforms. You will be surrounded by smart, driven peoplelike yourself, who in line with the highest standards of integrity, combineinnovation and analysis to achieve industry leading results and recognition inaccordance with the business principals fundamental to our success.
Responsibilities To provide general administrative support andexecutive secretarial support to senior complianceprofessionals. The scope ofresponsibilities includes the following:
- Provide administrativesupport
- Scheduling appointments andmeeting coordination, calendar management
- Organize compliancetraining sessions, training deck coordination and invitation management
- Organise travel and meetingschedules
- Preparation and editing of presentation materials
- Assist with maintenance of ComplianceSharePoint site and electronic filing system
- Manage distribution listsand administration of shared mailboxes
- Handle expenses claims in compliance with the firm travelpolicies
- Manage teamonboarding / offboarding arrangements
- Assist in adhoc projects as required, including consolidation and c ollation of information requests from regional teamin effective formats / reports
- At least 5 years of secretarial andadministrative experience with substantial experience in supporting seniorexecutives.
- Versatile and dynamic to supportexecutive management and a professional team.
- Able to work well with others in afast paced, team-orientated environment
- Conscientious, organised, confidentand highly motivated.
- Good prioritisation skills.
- Able to work with limitedsupervision
- Ability to perform well under astressful environment
- Able to prepare correspondencesindependently
- Attention to detail, excellent organisationalskills and discretion with confidential information
- Flexible, analytical and able tohandle tasks discreetly
- Computer literate and knowledge ofMicrosoft office and Sharepoint.
- Professional verbal and writtencommunication skills in English
- Good communication skills in bothChinese and English.