Exchange Traded Product - Markets - Associate
The Product Associate will work as a member of the Exchange Traded Product ("ETP") team assisting in all phases of the product lifecycle from initial research through listing and on-going support, working with various stakeholders across the industry. Job Responsibilities:
- Research new ideas for products and partners in the ETP space
- Work across departments to coordinate listings of new products and respond to changes impacting existing products
- Contribute to strategic initiatives to support the development of ETPs in Hong Kong
- Create and maintain departmental databases
- Prepare daily/monthly reports for internal, regulatory and client purposes.
- Conduct data analysis to support product design, listing and rule filings.
- Conduct market intelligence to identify trends in the competitive landscape.
- Self-starter with strong initiative to produce and deliver in an active, small team environment
- Strong quantitative, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in data analytics, quantitative analysis, and/or data manipulation
- Exceptional writing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in Bloomberg is a plus
- Fluency/proficient in Cantonese, English required
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.