Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for a seasoned QA Engineer to join their Equity Technology team located in Hong Kong, and coordinate with a regional team to deliver a cash trading platform focusing on Asian equities markets.
- Take a hands-on test execution role for various systems of the Equity Trading platform
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing of various components.
- Design and execute test cases for trading applications covering Care and DMA flows
- Facilitate prerelease testing effort estimation.
- Evaluate and communicate the risk related to a given release cycle.
- Work with SMEs to review and understand business requirements functional and non-functional specifications.
- Drive the adoption of practice and contribute to the ongoing improvement of QA methodologies and processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven experience in QA testing roles within a global team.
- Prior experience in low latency, real-time, scalable trading system technology and FIX protocol, ideally in capital markets/cash equities and electronic trading focusing in Asian markets.
- Experience in testing front office trading applications in particular knowledge of FIX protocol, cash trading and electronic trading will be a significant advantage.
- Technically capable and will be expected to have hands-on involvement in managing a QA/UAT test environment.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and experience in implementing best practices
- Experience with manual functional and non-functional 'black-box' testing.
- Experience in test automation is an advantage.
- Able and willing to learn, demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university, ideally with an IT-related concentration
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Yolanda Hua at email@example.com and put Equity Trading System QA Engineer - Leading Global Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Tech Risk VP (Shanghai) - Leading Investment Bank
2) LIBOR / Fixed Income Transition IT Project Manager - Leading Investment Bank
3) Project Manager / Product Owner - Private Wealth Management