Equity Structured products, 6 months contract
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Resource Solutions
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
See job description
Our Tier 1, award winning Corporate and Investment Banking client is seeking a Equity Structured Products Analyst to join the Hong Kong team for a 6 month contract.
Due to business expansion, you will join a growing team and report to the Senior Manager. You will assist sales to drive and develop private banking clients in Asia on Equity Structured Products.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be analytical, accurate, and process-oriented. Fluency in written and verbal English and Cantonese is also required.
Working amongst a small team, this is a great learning opportunity for an individual with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position looking to further develop their Equity product knowledge.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the development in platform to accommodate new investment demands;
- Help with day to day business and operations of the equity derivatives offering
- Liaise with multiple internal clients including other teams in Global markets, FIC, middle and back office
The Essential Skills:
- University graduate in Finance / Financial engineering / Commerce with 2-3 years’ experience within a bank or financial institution in a similar role
- Good knowledge of equity derivatives and structured products
- Highly attentive and process driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious international bank with a long history of providing corporate banking solutions to businesses and to large local companies, financial institutions and multinationals. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who are hungry to progress and eager to grow their knowledge.
To be considered for this role, click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Values and Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at our client the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. They are an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of our client to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.