A top tier investment bank is looking for Institutional Sales (mainly cash equity with equity derivatives) in Hong Kong. Candidates with strong education background and good potential would be highly desired.
This position is responsible for development of the business relationship with assigned institutional accounts (such as fund managers, corporations etc.). Develops knowledge of client needs and requirements and coordinates the firm’s effort to serve client organizations.
The job duties associated with this role may be expected to include:
- Maintaining and building the business relationship with assigned institutional accounts.
- Working closely with client’s investment and research personnel.
- Presenting research services and advising clients on investment opportunities.
- Providing full account coverage service for small accounts, including trading and execution services, e.g. obtain orders for the pushcase and sales of securities.
- Pitching equity research and ideas across multiple products such as Swaps, P-notes, and other equity derivatives.
- Supporting the team for the day-to-day client activities and strategic initiatives; Assist the
- team during client meetings, write call ports and do follow up tasks
- Master degree from US/UK top universities
- Speak fluent English and Mandarin (both close to native) with good understanding of both western and eastern cultures
- Has working experience (internship is fine) in the world’s key financial centers, prefer US, UK or HK