Our client is a global investment bank. Currently they are looking for an Equity Research Associate.
- Produce quality and equity research on the Utilities and Material sector.
- Build valuation models on coverage companies
- Support financial modeling and database maintenance
- Develop relationships with coverage companies and industry participants
- Provide research services to Investment Banking, Global Capital Markets and Institutional clients
- Conduct roadshows with institutional clients
- Bachelor degree or above, with a minimum 1 year working experience covering related sectors;
- Prior experience in sell-side or buy-side could be an advantage
- Holder of CFA and SFC license type 4 regulated activity highly preferred
- Able to prepare professional research report in both English and Chinese
- Strong financial analysis and business valuation techniques
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Please email your full resume in MS WORD format to email@example.com quoting the job reference J1149 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.