Equity Research Associate, Insurance Sector
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 13 Apr 18 2018-04-13
A top-tier Global Financial Institution is currently looking to add an experienced Research Associate to their expanding Insurance sector team in Hong Kong.
In this Research Associate role, your main focus will be the Insurance sector throughout the Greater China region. You will be responsible for the creation and delivery of high-quality research products and your priority will be to gain client recognition by providing top tier client services, evidenced through internal client rankings and external surveys. You will also be required to prepare research presentations and reports for both internal and external clients, writing sector notes and helping prepare in-depth company reports.
To qualify, you should possess at least 4 - 6 years working experience, ideally covering the insurance sector, coupled with strong thematic reporting skills and sector knowledge. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, well-organised and have an attention to detail.
- Bachelors/Masters degree holder, with a strong academic background in Finance.
- 4 to 6 years relevant experience in a reputable investment bank, boutique or Advisory firm. Candidates from a Big 4 environment will be considered too.
- Strong foundation in financial modelling and pitching.
- Fluent English and Mandarin speaker.