Our client is a leading Investment Bank. Currently they are looking for a senior research analyst to join their expanding team.
- Manage a small research team
- Lead Analyst for Healthcare sector. Responsible for writing research reports and providing stock ideas
- Build and maintain fully integrated financial forecast models with in-depth analysis of market, industry and competitive dynamics
- Developing strong network with institutional clients
- Coach junior analysts on building financial models and valuation techniques
- Represent the bank to attend industry conferences or interviews
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance or relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in experience in Equity Research
- License Holder of Type 1 and 4 under SFC. Holder of CFA is highly preferred
- Excellent financial modeling and modeling skills
- Aggressive, with positive work attitude and good communication skill
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Please email your full resume in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference J1242 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.