Our client is a very reputable US Financial Institution. They are looking for an experienced writing analyst to mainly cover the education companies. Will have exposure to other sectors as well.
- Produce quality and accurate equity research on the Education sector.
- Build valuation models (DCF) and database maintenance
- Be proactive in updating clients via the publication of impactful, value-added research that demonstrates well-thought out opinions and action oriented recommendations backed up by fact and data.
- Develop relationships with coverage companies and industry participants .
- Responsible for equity analysis, writing research, and arranging client events
- Conduct roadshows with institutional clients
- Bacelor degree or above, with a minimum 3 years working experience covering related sectors;
- Holder of CFA and SFC license type 4 regulated activity highly preferred;
- Able to prepare professional research report in both English and Chinese;
- Good accounting and finance knowledge required;
- Familiar with MS office and a team player
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please email your full resume in MS WORD format o email@example.com quoting the job reference GL19995 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.