1) Top-tier Chinese asset management firm 2) With 3-5 years of experience in equity research 3) Conduct in-depth and timely research
- Preparing in-depth and timely research reports on single stocks, assigned sectors of Asian equity markets, prominently on greater China stocks and some typical stocks in other Asian countries, such as Korea, Taiwan, Indonesia etc.;
- Present the research results and make recommendations on stocks and industries in regular basis;
- Prepare daily and monthly commentary report for both internal and external use;
- Keep track of the development and identify new opportunities of specific industry sectors assigned by Portfolio Manager; and
- Participate in ad-hoc project assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- CPA, CFA holder will be a plus;
- With 3-5 years' research experience from buy-side and/or sell-side institutions, candidates with multi-industrial knowledge is a plus;
- Sound knowledge in overseas/Asian local stock markets is preferable, experience on macro-research is a plus;
- Eligibility or Type 4 & 9 representative license holder under SFC for regulated activity;
- Passionate for an investment career path and a strong desire for knowledge; and
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua.
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application with CV attached stating both the existing and expected salary.