Hong Kong-based Equity Research Analyst working with the Equity Research Team to generate Greater China investment strategy and stock ideas and reports.
- Conduct fundamental research analysis on assigned sectors and bottom up stock picking on China (H-and A-shares) and Greater China stocks.
- Actively contribute to Equity Research and Bank of Singapore global and regional thematic reports, portfolios and topical ideas.
- Communicate these reports throughout the marketing network and actively follow up to generate interest within the network.
- Provide guidance and advice within the Product Management Group as well as to Relationship Managers across Bank of Singapore in relation to macro policy implications, equity investment strategy and stock ideas.
- Be one of the key spokespersons on investments in Bank of Singapore Hong Kong for client events and media and also participate in client meetings.
- Provide follow up support on existing ideas and recommendations as well as conduct periodic reviews and advice on client stock holdings.
- Any other duties as designated.
- Help drive EQ strategic initiatives in HK/GCNA.
Work Expereince & Requirements
- At least 5 years of direct research experience (buy/sell side), including coverage of Greater China equities (HK, H-and A-shares and Taiwan markets).
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English and Mandarin. Proficiency in Cantonese would be an advantage.
- University degree and CFA preferred.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.